- Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women
- Changing Young Lives Foundation
- Children's Cancer Foundation
- CODA Hong Kong
- Home Care for Girls
- Hong Kong Association for Specific Learning Disabilities
- Integrated Brilliant Education Trust
- KELY Support Group
- Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre
- Operation Dawn
- Playright Children’s Play Association
- Po Leung Kuk - Social Services Department
- Rehabaid Society
- Remar Association (Hong Kong)
Elderly - Charles K. Kao Foundation for Alzheimer's Disease
Ms. Fung is suffering early dementia and currently one of the day care service users of the Christian Family Service Centre Mind Lock Memory & Cognitive Training Centre, while her regular needs at home is being taken care of by her daughter, Ms Leung.
Operation Santa Claus, together with Charles K. Kao Foundation for Alzheimer’s Disease has organized outings for the people with dementia, their caregivers and family members, in order to facilitate meaningful interactions and integration between them.
Ms. Fung was one of the participants with her daughter and the programme took them to the Hong Kong Flower Show in March 2015. A caregiver usually has to spend much of the time in looking after the person with dementia and having a day out together may not be an easy chore.
Ms. Leung gave much positive feedback to the programme and appreciated the time out together with her mother and other participants. “Flower appreciation is one of Ms. Fung’s favorite activities which was an added bonus. I hope there are more similar activities for the people with dementia and family members could be organized in the future” Ms. Leung added.