- Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women
- Changing Young Lives Foundation
- Children's Cancer Foundation
- CODA Hong Kong
- Home Care for Girls
- Hong Kong Association for Specific Learning Disabilities
- Integrated Brilliant Education Trust
- KELY Support Group
- Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre
- Playright Children’s Play Association
- Po Leung Kuk - Social Services Department
- Rehabaid Society
- Remar Association (Hong Kong)
Unlocking children's sporting potential
Shun-yin is passionate about fencing. So much so that, when he’s not training or competing with a sword, he has a clever alternative with which to practice: chopsticks.
Shun-yin’s coach Horace Ma believes that fencing has helped Shun-yin become more independent and decisive. At age 11, Shun-yin is already dreaming big. “As an athlete, I want to compete for Hong Kong and win glory for the city,” he says.
Shun-yin was able to take up the sport thanks to the InspiringHK Sports Foundation, which received an OSC grant in 2015 to provide a two-year fencing programme to underprivileged children. The scheme aims to help children engage in an activity that might be otherwise unattainable and provides support, coaching and mentorship along the way.
Please click here to view the video.