- Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women
- Changing Young Lives Foundation
- Children's Cancer Foundation
- CODA Hong Kong
- Home Care for Girls
- Hong Kong Association for Specific Learning Disabilities
- Integrated Brilliant Education Trust
- KELY Support Group
- Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre
- Playright Children’s Play Association
- Po Leung Kuk - Social Services Department
- Rehabaid Society
- Remar Association (Hong Kong)
Helping children with Thalassaemia
Five-and-a-half-year-old Hei-hei was born with Thalassaemia Major. When his father Samuel learned that Hei-hei would have to receive lifelong blood transfusions, the whole family became worried, anxious and uncertain about Hei-hei’s future. Luckily, Samuel came across the Children’s Thalassaemia Foundation.
With help from the Foundation, the family raised enough money to research potential blood marrow donations. Eventually, Hei-hei underwent a blood marrow transplant after successfully finding a matching donor.
In 2015, OSC provided the Foundation with medical funds to support, test and operate on child patients with transfusion-dependent thalassaemia. Without this funding, Hei-hei might not be with us today. The family would like to express their gratitude for all the support and help they received.