- Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women
- Changing Young Lives Foundation
- Children's Cancer Foundation
- CODA Hong Kong
- Home Care for Girls
- Hong Kong Association for Specific Learning Disabilities
- Integrated Brilliant Education Trust
- KELY Support Group
- Maggie’s Cancer Caring Centre
- Operation Dawn
- Playright Children’s Play Association
- Po Leung Kuk - Social Services Department
- Rehabaid Society
- Remar Association (Hong Kong)
OSC 2017 Beneficiaries
The Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women aims to promote gender equality. The first rape crisis centre, RainLily, was set up to support women victims of sexual violence. The new project, Legal Clinic for Victim of Gender Based Violence, moves forward to empower victims to fight for legal justice.
No. of Beneficiaries: 21,348
Operation Dawn aims to provide drug addicts with a comprehensive rehabilitation program to eradicate their drug dependency and help heal their body, soul and mind. Raised funds will be used for the installation of a solar water heating system. This will improve the personal hygiene of the drug rehabilitees, and reduce the likelihood of getting sick during cold winter months. The general health on the island will improve, and the financial burden and environmental pollution of using the current wood burning stoves will be reduced.
No. of beneficiaries: 1920 drug rehabilitees
Remar Association is a Christian charity working for the rehabilitation and reinsertion of drug addicts and alcoholics into society. The project aims to reach drug addict street sleepers in Hong Kong – to feed and encourage them to come to the association’s centre where a free rehabilitation program is offered.
No. of beneficiaries: 60 drug addicts and alcoholics